Thursday 28 May 2009

Welcome: Fresh as mint!


Hello and Salaam world :-)

Welcome welcome to my humble abode here in the wonderful world of blogging! I've finally got round to setting my own blog after much contemplation, procastination and yah, general laziness! Happy to say that it's here, here to stay iA, for a little - long while :-)

Don't know how this blog will shape up or even what the focus of the content will be on, but all I can say for now is that it feels good having a page where I can daily update my thoughts, feelings and blahness! Let's just say this blog is on trial for the time being, until something bigger and better enters and takes over my world, spare time and energy - err, no.

Anyway, less about me for now, I hope that I can provide you with an insight into my world shaped by the forces above and around it. Here, I imagine I'll be discussing things that matter to; be that a family, work, political, social, worldly, fashion, technological or trivial matter!

And since this is my first post, I guess the post title speaks for itself, mmm, the smell of fresh mint - tea, gum, chocs, mint mint or mouthwash, lol.

Enjoy on me!




No comments: