Monday 30 November 2009

Hey hey hey!

Salaam world

Firstly - EID MUBARAK, albeit a late one! I hope the past few days have been full of amazement and joy for you all iA.

Secondly - hey I'm back! Not really a cause for celebration in itself, but I'm back STRESS free!! Well kinda! Dissertation/thesis and it's 15,000 words content is now done and dusted and luckily for me, I submitted it last Thursday/Day of Arafah - which basically meant that I could celebrate Eid properly by relaxing and chilling out instead of feeling anxious every minute of the day! I feel ten tonnes lighter after having submitted it and just look forward to getting back to my normal life, without any final university hassle. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I've absolutely hated doing my Master's year, but the past six months have been really strenuous. Alhamdulilah, it is now over and I can begin a new chapter in my life, or at least carry on with the previous one!

Thirdly - I've changed my blog layout. I was getting a little tired of seeing the old plain white and green one although as effective as it was, my blog needed a new lick of paint to bring it back to life! Hope you like it :-D

Fourthly - what fourthly?! There in't one my lovelies! LOL! Allah swt truly is the most compassionate and kind, the most just and the most forgiving. I've truly appreciated His kindness over the past week and more. Leave you with that.

Much love

Fatty.

No comments: