What can I say, it's been a while. While I may not have logged on and typed more words (of utter randomness) I have been coming back to keep myself updated with all that is going on in your lives. What's kept me from logging on? Hmm, hard to say really. This period of time that has passed has been one of speed full of exciting-ness and sheer unknowing-ness. Forgive me for my lack of words today.
In a summary then:
- Blogging is cool, fun and a great 'me time' place
- Working is fantastic mashaAllah, just wish it was full time! This past term has been another hectic one but I am so proud of all the girls and the hard work that they have put in :-)
- The job hunting process returns! And it is one hell of a pooper. Really stinks. I have an interview on Wednesday and have been planning stuff for it since yesterday. Allah only knows what is in store for me. More details to follow, naturally :-) Keep me in your duas please!
- Another *counts on fingers* 5-6 months left before the hubs and I fly the nest, his nest, rather. Living with the in-laws must come to a natural end and inshaAllah we will leave amicably with their blessings.
- I graduate in 2 weeks time! Yeah that's right, I've offically earned my Masters (with Merit!). Hoorah! lol
So, there you have it. A snippet into the life of a mint.fresh.muslim.
Until next time, ciao amigos!