Thursday 10 December 2009

Where does the time go?

Do you ever have a day when there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done? Catch up with family, work, friends, drama serials, reading, shopping etc etc...and the list goes on! Recently time has been such a precious commodity to me whereas six months ago I was getting restless with too much time on my hands! I was going through my academic diary today when I realised that a course I teach to my Year 10 students (aged 14-15) was only but already half done! I know it sounds so odd, but I was shocked to realise that although we had got through a lot of work in the past three months, there was still so much left to finish! Alhamdulilah, I am glad that the girls I teach are now eager to do very well, although they h.a.t.e.d the course and probably me as well, when we first met! *sigh* I just want to get EVERYthing done before the xmas holidays as I know time will fly by ten times quicker when we enter the new year! SCARY!

On a less scarier note (I hope!) I've managed to change my blogger background to something a little more personality full...excuse me if I fail to make sense yet again! How cute are these owls man! Haoow!

No comments: