Hope that you're all good and well :-)
Lovely Lela from My Getaway has tagged me and although I kinda think I know how this works, bear with me please if I sound amateur, cos I am :-P
I traced the tag back to Sis Nisa and this is basically what I need to do:
To do the Honest Scrap tag... Here's the deal. Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Okay, here goes:
- I'm a 23 year old, soon to be 24, British born Bangladeshi Muslim, not necesarily in that order, but hey that's a post for another day. I can speak Bengali, although it is pretty sub-standard and can manage to get by on needs basis. Queen, I hope this has answered the question you asked some days ago :-)
- I have a really bad sweet tooth, sort of literally. I love desserts, from various cuisines and absolutely adore chocolate. My love for desserts and sweets is so deep in fact, that I have at least two cavities to prove it. Yikes.
- I can be very optimistic about the situation of others, as in, I will always be hopeful for the best in matters concerning my nearest and dearest or indeed others, but I seem to take a negative stance when dealing with my own ishooes.
- Talking of shoes (hah, see what I did there!?), my other love of my life, besides the hubs of course, is SHOES. I love them. Love. Love. Love. Last time I counted I had over 50 pair, and this was waay back in 2006/2007. They are literally spilling out of my wardrobe and I just can't resist a hot pair of sandals/shoes.
- Focusing on wardrobe issues, I also have a passion for fashion, which I have nutured from my more youthful days, hehee. From hijabs to skirts, and bracelets to bags, I love it all - must be hijab friendly of course.
- I took part in my first ever national demonstration back in January this year and marched through London when the Israel Defence Force (IDF) blazed Gaza city and also attended another march in protest of Gaza thereafter. Soo glad that I did it.
- I am a secondary school (or high school) teacher of ICT and am currently on my way to completing and gaining, inshaAllah, a Master's degree in Education. The year really has gone by super quick!
- I love learning new things, although I do get bored rapidly quick! Cooking seems to have become my latest *thirrng*
- I hate CATS. Yes, you 'erd. I 'ate 'em and I shudder at the thought of bumping into one!
- And yes, that's my "Northern" lingo in No.9. Most of us northern Brits/English/Wareva sometimes forget to pronounce the letter 'h' and so are often the ridicule of many. I have lived oop north all my life and have only just spent this past year (Sep 2008-Pres) living down South :-)
The one's to be tagged though are: