Tuesday 18 August 2009

5 things about me - tagged

Thank you to Skye over at Muslimah-in-Aus for tagging me a few weeks ago...got round to it eventually :-)

Okay so here goes:

  1. I chew my food very slowly. I can't help doing something I've done for as long as I can remember! I like biting and chewing on something as small as a cumin seed to properly munching on a bite-ful of a chicken burger. Inevitably, it takes almost forever for me to finish a meal- but hey, apparently this way of eating is healthy as it's good for you to break your food down to aid digestion and plus because it makes you feel fuller quicker :-)
  2. I like thick and well groomed eyebrows and it's a look I'm working on. My eyebrows haven't been threaded in a couple of months now and they are growing back as bushy as a pair of caterpillars! I've been tempted to have them threaded on a number of occasions but have so far resisted the temptation.
  3. I feel a sense of peace and calm whenever I pray and remember the Almighty. Sometimes I end up sobbing which also relives me of whatever anguish I'm feeling. I love it and wish to indulge in my obligation even more iA.
  4. I can roll my tongue inside my mouth and look quite freaky at the same time! :-D
  • I love bargains. I hate buying things at full price, unless it's a gift for a dear one. I feel like I've been cheated when I pay something at full price for myself and often run the following thoughts in my head "why are you paying for something at full price when you know you're going to kick yourself for it!". So inevitably, I spend an awfully long time looking around, casually browsing for a real good bargain. Even if 20% off is a good enough excuse to buy something worth it! Anyway, this can often be a double edged sword in the sense that it can lead to me buying zero items or on a profitable day (hah) I can end up coming home with things that I don't actually need and so justify the purchase (to myself) by singing the "I'll need it one day" mantra :-D
Who to tag:

Aimie, Queen, White Orchid, Constructive Attitude and finally Ms.Mango! Plus, anyone who wants to take part!

1 comment:

Farnnay said...

Thanks for tagging me! Is this a meme or an award? lol