- I came across this article just now and it made me chuckle. The kids on the face of it are just asking awkward questions, but I actually think they're quite deep and profound!
- Check it out here :-)
- So the past few days, well since Sunday night actually I've been quite busy with family as my only sis-in-law and her hubby paid us a visit. It was cool having them round as we rarely see them but gosh, it's awful having uni work to do at home while the family's around. They left yesterday which has freed me up quite a bit :-)
- Oh also on Sunday, the hubs and I checked out Bristol's Islamic Fayre. The weather was beautiful, hot and sunny which perfectly complimented the days activities in a pro-halal environment. We heard nasheeds, with live performances by Khaleel Mohammed, ate great halal food and ice cream, drank lots of cool slush while sat on the clean green grass. We even indulged in a spot of joy riding on the bumping cars lol and yaa generally had a great day out. We also promised to come back to the fair with our future kids so that we can chase them round the park and also put them on a donkey ride! InshaAllah :-)
- I also laid my eyes on some fore arm sleeves which I had only ever seen on the web. At £3.50 though, I did think they were a little over priced but hubs bought me a black and white pair anyway. Just earlier today I realised that they are indeed cheaper on the net and would've been a bit cheaper in places like Birmingham - grrr! But what the hey ho! I'm so penny wise and pound foolish, hah!
- Talking of covering up, I'm really in search of a piece of chest/cleavage covering garment that I came across earlier this year on an American website. The piece was triangular shaped and covered the collar bone and chest area, sort of like a pyramid shape. Stupid me, never bookmarked the so-hard-to-find web page and so have failed to track it down ever since :-( I ask you dear sisters to please post a link if you know what I'm talking about! It just seems to have disappeared! I would be ever so grateful :-)